[gecode-users] DDS in trunk version : does distinct support self-decomposition?

Martin Mann mmann at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Jan 13 19:10:59 CET 2009

Hi,

I am preparing and updating my code for the next release of Gecode to
utilize DDS. For that I update everything to work with the current trunk.

An important question for me at this point: Is the distinct propagator
self-decomposing to work properly with DDS or do I've got to come up
with a 'hacked' version. :)
And concerning that: do you have plans for a set of DDS-dedicated
self-decomposing propagators or a module for this?

Furthermore, in the current trunk the DDS module is not working and
stops compilation on my machine. Is the module stable or currently under
construction? So do I've got to search for the problem on my machine or
just wait for some time for the final changes?

Thanks for your help,

Martin

PS. btw any release plans for 3.0? ;) I wont give up ... *grin*

--
Martin Mann, Dipl. Bioinf.
Bioinformatics - Inst. of Computer Science