[gecode-users] different nr of solutions with and without GIST

Gustavo Gutierrez ggutierrez at atlas.puj.edu.co
Fri Jan 9 10:13:17 CET 2009

Hello,

I am experiencing almost the same problem. There is a difference in the
number of solutions when i run my problem instance with or without gist. The
difference with the case reported is that for me the number of solutions
reported by gist is really large compared to the number of solutions of the
command line search. In my case the search without gist reports the right
number of solutions.

As i am working with a new constraint system i think this is caused by some
bug in my implementation, but the question is: if it is a bug then both
search strategies should exhibit it, am i right?

Thanks in advance,
Gustavo