[gecode-users] Number of failed nodes

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist zayenz at kth.se
Thu Jan 8 07:58:16 CET 2009

Hi,

The number of failures is the standard measure used in CP: the number
of times a failure is detected (i.e., the number of failed leaves in
the tree). In the next version of Gecode we have added a counter for
the number of nodes in the search tree in addition. If you want this
information now for some problem, you can also run Gist.

Cheers,
Mikael

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist, http://www.ict.kth.se/~zayenz/