[gecode-users] another question about stats

David Przybilla paranoic.pum at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 17:23:44 CET 2009

I made a small testing sample, I made a simple propagator and some variables
subscribing to it.
Inside the propagate method there is a usleep line, which is supposed to
delay the execution for some seconds.
When I run the example, the delay is there, however when  stats are shown,
they say the example`s runtime was 0ms.
what does "runtime" measure? am I doing  anything wrong?
Also, Im making performance comparisons between some programs on Gecode old
versions and between the same ones on Gecode 2.1.1,
I wonder whether I should  measure the time on my own or just use the
runtime thrown by gecode`s stats

Thank you in advance!