[gecode-users] Weak points in Gecode

Stefano Gualandi gualandi at elet.polimi.it
Wed Feb 4 17:41:04 CET 2009

Dear Morten,

I am not an expert of BDDs, but maybe the paper below can help you:

http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~pjs/papers/hawkins05a.pdf

The paper is about Reduced Ordered Binary Decision Diagrams (ROBDDs).
Likely, you already know the paper...

It seems ROBDDs are good for constraints defined over set variables,
as the partition constraints (implemented in Gecode as disjoint/union
set operation), or the weighted sum constraints.

hope it helps.
Stefano