[gecode-users] Constraint Hierarchy on Gecode

Jeffrey jeffreym9 at yahoo.com.hk
Mon Feb 2 15:49:59 CET 2009

My problem involve 30 something constraints on a finite SetVar.

It involve 2 required constraints. All the rest are soft constraints.

I need to find a solution that can give me solutions which satisfy the most constraints.

So, should I implement the Algorithm myself to solve the Constraint Hierarchy?

Is there any examples or reference you would recommended?

The most straight one I can think of is the DeltaStar.

      Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客! 請前往 http://hk.promo.yahoo.com/security/ 了解更多!