[gecode-users] gecode error "do not send"

frank lemoine benouna84 at live.fr
Thu Dec 24 15:20:10 CET 2009

hello everybody and merry christmas,

i know it's not the best time to post but i hope someone casts a glance at this message,

I finished a class that filters domains of variables  that I declare statically so i also finished another class that parse a text file and generates the same data structure, after this i put all in the same; file compilation it's ok but in the execution the first part (parsing) it's ok but when the filtering class call a function gecode show me an windows error (do not send).

so i have not understand why it's block, hope someone could.

best regards

Frank.