[gecode-users] Server migration...

Stefano Gualandi gualandi at elet.polimi.it
Sat Dec 12 09:13:38 CET 2009

Hi Christian,
this morning I tried to update my trunk version, for the first time after the server migration, and something went wrong (see below).
I guess a new check-out would solve the problem, but maybe your are interested anyway.

cheers,
Stefano

~/Programming/C++/Gecode/trunk $ svn update

Error validating server certificate for 'https://svn.gecode.org:443':
 - The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
   fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
 - The certificate hostname does not match.
Certificate information:
 - Hostname: localhost.localdomain
 - Valid: from Mon, 05 Oct 2009 09:40:21 GMT until Thu, 03 Oct 2019 09:40:21 GMT
 - Issuer: localhost.localdomain
 - Fingerprint: 80:34:c4:c2:3a:d9:ac:fd:0c:00:f5:7f:b3:b8:29:f5:bb:53:0a:5f
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently? p
A    test/int/sequence.cpp
U    test/int/arithmetic.cpp
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to OPTIONS request for 'https://svn.gecode.org/svn'

~/Programming/C++/Gecode/trunk $