[gecode-users] Help -- about Gecode::Space::operator new

Kayler Yao risoay at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 14:16:11 CEST 2009

hi,
   Thanks for your reply.

   The project what i participate in is too large to supply the whole
codes. So i can only supply such small part of codes. And also caring about
schedule of the project , i have to hang it. So i am using another way to
realize it and will seek for  time to handle it in the future. (It can be
sure that there have a bug in my part of program, i will tell everyone the
bug  when i find it in the future.)
   Thank everyone who pay attention to my question!

Kayler