[gecode-users] views and propagators

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Sun Aug 2 13:28:56 CEST 2009

Hi,

there are two papers about views, linked from the publication section
on our web page ("Views and iterators..." and "Perfect derived
propagators"), and a more detailed explanation in my thesis which is
also available there.  And you should first look at simpler
propagators than distinct, e.g. EqBnd.

Guido