[gecode-users] Will constraint be examined for a partially assigned IntVarArray?

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Wed Apr 15 01:37:07 CEST 2009

Dear Jeffrey,

Just a tip. It might be a good idea to read up on constraint programming in general. I fear that none of the questions you have asked so far have been Gecode-specific. I think it might be a good idea to familiarize yourself with the very idea of constraint propagation (for example, the Gecode documentation states clearly that linear constraints by default achieve bounds consistency over the real numbers. That would have answered your question entirely.).

All the best

Christian Schulte, www.it.kth.se/~cschulte/