[gecode-users] Will constraint be examined for a partially assigned IntVarArray?

Jeffrey jeffreym9 at yahoo.com.hk
Tue Apr 14 17:41:59 CEST 2009

I have an IntVarArray and a linear constraint saying that their sum should not exceed a certain maximum value.

Will such constraint be examined for every assignment steps? or it won't be examinated until all the variables are assigned?

In my case, because the domain of all IntVar are positive values, it makes no sense to continue the branch if the assigned values are already exceed the maximum. How can I enforce that?

      Yahoo!香港提供網上安全攻略,教你如何防範黑客! 請前往 http://hk.promo..yahoo.com/security/ 了解更多!