[gecode-users] Docs bugs

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Mon Oct 6 10:02:15 CEST 2008

Filip Konvička wrote:
> in case you haven't fixed that yet for 3.0, of course :-)
>
> Linear boolean constraints like
>
> void Gecode::linear  ( Space *  home,
>   const BoolVarArgs &  x,
>   IntRelType  r,
>   int  c,
>   BoolVar  b,
>   IntConLevel  icl,
>   PropKind  pk
>  )
>
> seem to have docs in the "Linear constraints over integer variables"
> topic (2.2.0 chm), whereas the "Linear constraints over Boolean
> variables" topic is more or less empty (or is this intentional?)

Argh, this is a weird bug in doxygen.  The documentation comments in
the source code are in the correct group.  Actually, the generated
documentation doesn't make any sense.
http://www.gecode.org/gecode-doc-latest/group__TaskModelIntLinearInt.html
The functions list mentions the IntVar versions, but the documentation
below is for the BoolVar versions...  We should file a doxygen bug
report, I guess, and look for a workaround.

> And now for some hair-splitting :-)
>
>   ViewArray (Space *home, int m)
>   Allocate array with m variables.
>
> Should probably be "m views". Now that's pedantic, innit?

Thanks a lot anyway ;-)