[gecode-users] Exists some other documentation than Doxygen style?

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist zayenz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 13:25:39 CET 2008

Hi,

This question has been asked before in the users-list [1].

As for how to call and initialize a search-engine manually, all the
code the example-classes use is in Example::run [2].

Cheers,
Mikael

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.gecode.user/1982
[2] http://www.gecode.org/gecode-doc-latest/example_8icc-source.html#l00188