[gecode-users] compiler memory problem

Tias Guns tias.guns at cs.kuleuven.be
Thu Nov 20 10:31:58 CET 2008

Hey,

I'm running gcc 4.1.3 and the code provided compiles and runs without
problems. Maybe check the compile flags used (like -finline-limit=3000),
those are the same flags as used for the examples (at least in version
2.0.1).

Greetings,
Tias

[tias at demerzel]test make
g++ /home/tias/local/src/gecode-2.2.0/examples/support/options.o
/home/tias/local/src/gecode-2.2.0/examples/support/example.o -L.
-L/home/tias/local/src/gecode-2.2.0 -I.
-I/home/tias/local/src/gecode-2.2.0 -DNDEBUG -fvisibility=hidden -fPIC
-Wextra -Wall -pipe -ggdb -O3 -fno-strict-aliasing -finline-limit=3000
-ffast-math -mtune=i686 -lgecodesearch -lgecodeint -lgecodekernel
-lgecodesupport -lgecodegist     test.cc   -o test
test.cc:51: warning: unused parameter ‘home’
test.cc:51: warning: unused parameter ‘med’
test.cc:87: warning: unused parameter ‘argc’
test.cc:87: warning: unused parameter ‘argv’
[tias at demerzel]test ls
Makefile  test*  test.cc
[tias at demerzel]test ./test
1
[tias at demerzel]test gcc -v
Using built-in specs.
Target: i486-linux-gnu
Configured with: ../src/configure -v
--enable-languages=c,c++,fortran,objc,obj-c++,treelang --prefix=/usr
--enable-shared --with-system-zlib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
--without-included-gettext --enable-threads=posix --enable-nls
--with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/c++/4.1.3 --program-suffix=-4.1
--enable-__cxa_atexit --enable-clocale=gnu --enable-libstdcxx-debug
--enable-mpfr --enable-checking=release i486-linux-gnu
Thread model: posix
gcc version 4.1.3 20070929 (prerelease) (Ubuntu 4.1.2-16ubuntu2)
[tias at demerzel]test