[gecode-users] constraint between variables in different spaces

Mauricio Toro mauriciotorob at gmail.com
Wed May 21 12:09:29 CEST 2008

Hello all,
Is it possible to do the channeling for IntVar using a IntSet?
like dom(space1,var1,intset); dom(space2,var2,intset); ?

Why do you mean by copying it?

I have made an interpreter for CCP calculus using gecode.
Now I am trying to extend the interpreter for Time Concurrent Constraint
Calculus.
which is an extension where we have multiple spaces.
each one representing a time unit. The problem is when we want to represent
persistent assignation, something like "forever tell(x =
Variable_In_Time_Unit_1)".

Notice that for all this models we do not use search, we are only interested
in propagation.

Any ideas?

Thanks

 You can't. The best you might is a segfault. There is currently no way to