[gecode-users] HOwto setup Gecode in MAC

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Tue May 13 08:33:44 CEST 2008

Debdeep Banerjee wrote:

> hi,
> I am trying to setup Gecode in MAC. I have found the include files,
> but
> where are the libraries ??

Do you mean Mac OS?  Did you use the dmg package we provide?  It
installs a Mac OS Framework (read about it in the Apple developer
documentation), and all the libraries are linked together into one
library, called gecode.  In order to compile and link against the
framework, you just have to give the option "-framework gecode" when
linking, the header files are found automatically.