[gecode-users] Access to the last propagator invoked in case of ES_FAILED

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Thu Mar 27 15:59:18 CET 2008

Well, as said the last propagator will just almost never be the reason for
failure: the real reason might be some propagator that ran one million steps
earlier ;-(

I am guessing here but I think that George was referring to step() rather
than propagate() which does a single propagator step at a time and that he
traces all propagator executions for learning nogoods. step() has never made
it into a released system.

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/