[gecode-users] Access to the last propagator invoked in case of ES_FAILED

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist zayenz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 15:27:13 CET 2008

Hi,

There is no way currently to access this information, and no current
plans to introduce it. However, it would not be hard to implement
yourself. As a starting-point, see the implementation of the function
Space::status in gecode/kernel/core.cc.

What is it that you want to do with this information? Since
propagators do not have any identifier that is stable between copies,
the information seems to me to be of little use.

Cheers,
Mikael

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist, http://www.ict.kth.se/~zayenz/