[gecode-users] Capacity constraints

Malcolm Ryan malcolmr at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon Mar 17 07:31:55 CET 2008

On a related question, does the distinct() constraint take into
account the number of variables?

If I have three IntVars {X1, X2, X3} on a domain of two values {0,1}
then to my mind the constraint distinct({X1, X2, X3}) should cause
propagation failure immediately. In my present code this does not seem
to be the case. Am I missing something?

Malcolm