[gecode-users] Regular expressions !

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Thu Mar 13 12:42:45 CET 2008

Have a look at nonogram.cc or pentominoes.cc.

> Additionally, I would like to know is somebody
> has suggestions about how to port that to a language withouth
> using classes.

Depends on the language.  If you have things like term constructors /
algebraic datatypes, just construct a term and then translate that
into a REG on the C++ side.  If you can't do that, you could just have
an array of triples (a,s,b) where a is the start state, s a symbol,
and b the end state, and then turn that into a DFA on the C++ side.