[gecode-users] Gecode 2.1.1, Gecode/J 2.1.1 released

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Thu Mar 6 17:25:25 CET 2008

We're sorry for the short release interval, but we have to announce
the release of

                   Gecode 2.1.1
            http://www.gecode.org

This is a bug-fix only release. Bugs fixed include a serious bug in
the kernel,
a Gist redraw bug on Windows, and making boost serialization compile
again.
For the full list, please see the changelog on our web pages.

We also release

                   Gecode/J 2.1.1
            http://www.gecode.org/gecodej/

This is a bug-fix only release. The Gecode/J Gist could abort with an
uncaught C++ exception. Also, the generation of compressed html
documentation was fixed. For the full list, please see the
changelog on our web pages.

On our web site, you will find source packages as well as binary
packages for Windows and Mac OS X. We provide additional binary packages
that include the experimental Gecode Gist (Graphical Interactive
Search Tool) module turned on.