[gecode-users] example problem

Alejandro Arbelaez alejandro.arbelaez at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 22:56:35 CET 2008

thanks a lot for your quickly answer, because I'm modifying some critical
parts of gecode to get some information during the propagation process and
it's very difficult to understand these problems (especially because on
linux, with gcc 4.1.3, I don't get the segmentation fault).

Best regards,
Alejandro