[gecode-users] papers to cite

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Tue Jun 17 20:01:58 CEST 2008

Sorry, but actually I did not express that I do not like what you do.

I just said that CCP is about communication and synchronization which
presupposes the exchange of meaningful messages. This is impossible in
Gecode and hence Oz is by definition the better choice for CCP as Gecode is
no choice. As said, no opinion, just a fact.

Please, check the resources we provide so that you can do your own scholar
work.

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/