[gecode-users] How to compile faster gecode programs

Mauricio Toro mauriciotorob at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 12:10:38 CEST 2008

Hello all,
I've been developing an application with Gecode.
I am compiling this way:

g++ -I. -DNDEBUG -fvisibility=hidden -fPIC -Wextra -Wall -pipe -ggdb -O3
-fno-strict-aliasing -finline-limit=3000 -ffast-math    \
 -o examples/nttcfo  examples/nttcfo.cc -lgecodesearch -lgecodecpltset
 -lgecodeset -lgecodeint -lgecodeminimodel -lgecodeserialization
-lgecodekernel -lgecodesupport -L
/System/Library/Frameworks/MidiShare.framework/MidiShare

It has been great for the developement, but now, I want the compilation
and the application to run faster and I don't want to add support
for assertions, ggdb, debug symbols, etc.

How should I compile?

Additionally, I would like to know if it matters when say
-lgecodecpltset -lgecodeserialization, etc
when I am not using those APIs.

Thanks

--
Mauricio Toro Bermudez