[gecode-users] Clockwise constraint

Malcolm Ryan malcolmr at cse.unsw.edu.au
Wed Jun 4 04:03:28 CEST 2008

On 03/06/2008, at 7:45 PM, Guido Tack wrote:

> Ok, great.  If you need help with writing the propagator, or with
> interfacing it to Java, let us know!  I'd start by looking at the
> propagate function of ReEqDom in gecode/int/rel/eq.icc for an
> example of a C++ reified propagator.

Eek. I'm still new to C++, and that code is rather scary.

I'm figuring that I'll have to make a reified ternary propagator along
the lines of ReBinaryPropagator in propagator.icc and then implement
the methods as shown in eq.icc.

One question, how do I tell it to do the rewrites with conjunctions or
disjunctions:

If X = true, post A < B and B < C
if X = false, post A > B or B > C

Malcolm