[gecode-users] Graph contribution

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Tue Jul 15 17:34:57 CEST 2008

Mauricio Toro wrote:
> I would like to know what happened to the API for graph constraints
> that used to be in Gecode's older versions.
> Is that API somehow replaced by DFA and REGExp?

DFA and REG have nothing to do with graph constraints, they are
constraints on integer variables.

> What has to be done to make it work again?

This contribution has not been ported to Gecode 2.0 yet, and it is
currently not likely that it will be ported in the near future.
Basically, it would have to be adapted to all the Gecode API changes
that happened between 1.3.1 (I guess) and the current release.