[gecode-users] Problem compiling

Martin Mann qyu at gmx.de
Mon Jan 21 00:34:02 CET 2008

Hi Mauricio,

from time to time I encountered some linker problems with g++ due to the ordering of the libraries to link. (I am not sure if I did static or dynamic linking)
check: http://www.network-theory.co.uk/docs/gccintro/gccintro_18.html

Maybe that's the case here too. Check your ordering of the gecode libs - in general the opposite order of the includes.
Think e.g. -lgecodekernel has to be the last one not the second.

Hope it may work but further information is neccessary as Christian said.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------