[gecode-users] Please do get in touch with me through my personal email address for more details.

LARRY LAW CHAMBERS UK. info at barrmarck.com
Fri Jan 18 16:45:13 CET 2008

0LARRY LAW CHAMBERS
Rockford Lane Basingstoke
Hants RG24 8WB. London UK.

Dear One,

I am Barr. Larry Marck from London and Personal Attorney to Mr. Neal  Marzouk A National of your country, who was a contractor with an oil  company in Holland the Netherlands.Unfortunately, My client and his  family was involved in air crash,Egypt Air Flight 990, which crashed  into the Atlantic Ocean on October 31, 1999. All occupants of the plane  unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several inquires  to your Embassy to locate any of my clients extended Relatives but this  has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last  name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I  contacted you. I have contacted you to assist me in repatriating the  money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated  or declared unserviceable by the Finance company where these huge  deposits were lodged for safe keeping. Particularly, the Finance Company  where the deceased had an account valued at about (US$11.6m) Eleven  Million, Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only, has issued me  a notice to provide the Next of Kin or have the Account confiscated  within the next 21 working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over months  now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the  deceased since you have the same last name with him, so that this  account valued at (US$11.6m) Can be paid to you and then we can share  the money for onward investment in your country, all necessary legal  documents will be made in your name to back up the claim of this fund in  the Finance company.All I require is your honest cooperation to enable  us see this transaction through.I guaranteed that this will be executed  under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of  the law.Please do get in touch with me through my personal email address  for more details, once I have your consent and trust then we can proceed  immediately.

Your anticipated response is urgently needed. I will finally like to  receive your mobile numbers for easier communication, also your resident  address for the documentation in your name as the beneficiary.I await an  urgent attention to this mail [barr.larrymarck2008 at hotmail.com]

Regards
BARRISTER. LARRY.F.MARCK
LARRY LAW CHAMBERS UK.