[gecode-users] Sets difference

Mauricio Toro mauriciotorob at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 12:18:43 CET 2008

Hello,
I am trying to make a little program for set's difference.
I found some info at sudoko's example.. but I have not
been able to make the difference work :(

I have this code:

          SetVar a = SetVar(this);
          SetVar b = SetVar(this);
          SetVar c = SetVar(this);
          SetVarArray answer = SetVarArray(this,2);

          dom (this, a, SRT_EQ , 1, 5);
          dom (this, b, SRT_EQ , 3, 10);

          //c = a - b
          // answer = c ??
          rel (this, a, SOT_MINUS, b, SRT_EQ, c);
          rel (this, SOT_UNION, answer, c);

 //SET_VAR_MIN_CARD  With smallest unknown set.
//SET_VAL_MIN  Select smallest value in unknown set
branch(this, answer, SET_VAR_NONE, SET_VAL_MIN);

--
Mauricio Toro Bermudez
Estudiante de Ingeniería de Sistemas

Stagiare à l'Ircam