[gecode-users] Mix-matching branching

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Mon Feb 18 06:05:21 CET 2008

Hi,

Actually it should be pretty easy: Look to gecode/int/branch.cc and the
function create in gecode/int/branch/sel-val.icc and you will see that both
variable and value selection is described by simple classes that are then
used to parametrize a branching called ViewValBranching. As you might guess
you'll find lots of examples there.

So, what you have to do: you just write your own value selection class,
reuse the view selection classes and you are done. Very easy.

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/