[gecode-users] rewriting a propagator

Alejandro Arbelaez alejandro.arbelaez at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 09:19:57 CET 2008

Hi all,

Right now, I'm working on a heuristic using Gecode, and I need to record
some information during the propagation process.
So far things are going well, but now I'm facing a problem with re-writable
propagators because sometimes there is call to GECODE_REWRITE which (if I
understand well), removes the current propagator from the space and impose
another one, but in (
http://www.gecode.org/gecode-doc-latest/int_2element_2view_8icc-source.html#l00537)
[ViewDom<VA,VB,VC>::propagate -- line 537] there is an explicit imposition
of DomEq  (i.e. dispose the current propagator and creates the new one.),
please let me know, whether these two things are the same or not.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Alejandro