[gecode-users] Gecode/FlatZinc 1.1 released

Raffaele Cipriano cipriano at dimi.uniud.it
Wed Feb 13 15:21:00 CET 2008

Dear Guido,
I'have installed the "Flatzinc for Gecode 1.1" release, and it works.
But perhaps I  misunderstood something... I thought that the parser would have returned a
gecode space in a c++ file, for example I thought that executing

$ fz myInstanceOfGolombRulers.fzn

should have create a myInstanceOfGolombRulers.cc file

to be compiled and executed...but it doesn't seem to work in this way...

Is the gecode space only an internal translation?
Is it directly executed by the fz command?

Thank you

Raffaele