[gecode-users] Porting attributed variables

Maria Garcia de la Banda Maria.GarciadelaBanda at infotech.monash.edu.au
Wed Dec 17 11:24:51 CET 2008

Hi,

Total newbie question (from an LPer): assume that, during search, I want
to add some extra prunnings for all search variables that have a
particular attribute (e.g., they apper in a given constraint, or they
appear in some data structure I am maintaining, or whatever). In some LP
languages this could easily be done by using "attributed variables", i.e.,
variables to which extra information can be attached and consulted/
modified during execution.

The question is: how could I do (easily) this in gecode? Using the
reflection API?

Thanks in advance,

Maria