[gecode-users] Estimating propagation times

Mauricio Toro mauriciotorob at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 21:58:45 CET 2008

Hello all,
It's me again trying to "abuse" from Gecode.
I am trying to use Gecode for real-time applications.
I want to measure how much time takes for a
"tell" a constraint in Concurrent Constraint Programming
given a certain propagator
and a certain constraint "store".

For instance, I would like to have data like this:
Equality domain propagator (a=b), for a store (a=2,b = [0..3]) takes to 20
ms
to achieve a partial fix point.

Also, in a later time I could have:
Equality domain propagator (a=b), for a store (a=2,b = 2) takes to 5 ms
to achieve a fix point.

I think that maybe I can train a neural network to learn that information.
Can you think of a way to model this problem?

Any suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks,

Mauricio

--