[gecode-users] ES_SUBSUMED_FIX error

David Rijsman David.Rijsman at quintiq.com
Wed Dec 3 13:07:08 CET 2008

Attached you find a little sample in which I have written a peace of code in which I am trying to subsume my advisors and it is crashing on de second subsume invocation... Am I doing something wrong or missing something?

thanks,

David

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Quintiq. It is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute or use this message or any part thereof. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change, therefore they are not binding.