[gecode-users] Memory problem

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Wed Aug 27 11:10:37 CEST 2008

That is really beyond our control: apparently the memory management is Mac OS is not very sophisticated (which does not come as a surprise to me).

While I fail to see the practical relevance of your example there is an experiment what you could do: you allocate the spaces in the same order as you deallocate them. Try and see what happens if you deallocate the spaces in inverse order. That is, run the deallocation loop backwards so that the space allocated last gets deleted first.

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/