[gecode-users] [Gecode-announce] Gecode 2.2.0, Gecode/J 2.2.0, Gecode/FlatZinc 1.3 released

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Tue Aug 26 07:39:28 CEST 2008

Filip Konvička wrote:

>> The complete changelog is available at http://www.gecode.org/gecode-doc-latest/PageChanges_2_2_0.html
>
> The first thing to catch my eye was DDS, but I have not found anything
> related to it in the docs. Where should I look?

I'm sorry for the confusion, but that entry got into the 2.2.0
changelog by mistake.  DDS will only be available in Gecode 3, and is
already available in the trunk (although I'm not 100% sure that it
works right now, as there were major changes in the trunk that DDS
potentially hasn't been fully adapted to yet).  I'll remove it from
the online changelog.