[gecode-users] Windows Vista Ultimate and Visual C++ 2008 problem

Jorge Ivory Castaño jorgeivory at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 00:22:16 CEST 2008

Hi it's me again. And still can't make this work.
As gcc compilation is not suported for GecodeJ under Windows, i tried
deleting the gecode and gecodej folder to reinstall, but now I have another
problem
I used Visual Studio 2008 command prompt and now i get this error as you can
see:
http://www.eldesparchecali.com/images/Dibujo8.jpg
I use Visual C++ 2008 express edition, Windows Vista Ultimate on a
*AMD's*Athlon 64 X2
*5000*+ *Black Edition
*Using gcc didn't show an error on this step
http://www.eldesparchecali.com/images/Dibujo.jpg
What's happening? Should I try linux instead? What can i do?