[gecode-users] edge-finder propagator

Jan Kelbel kelbelj at fel.cvut.cz
Fri Aug 22 16:02:31 CEST 2008

Hi Filip,

thank you for the information.
The implementation of the O(n^2) edge-finder of [Baptiste,Le Pape,
Nuijten] seemed to us easier to implement than the O(n log n) algorithm
of Vilim, which uses binary trees.
So we chose the O(n^2), as it was the first propagator we were implementing.

Maybe we should try to implement that O(n log n) version.

Cheers
Jan