[gecode-users] Linear expressions in 'post'

Andrea Rendl andrea.rendl at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 16:19:02 CEST 2008

Dear Christian,

Thanks for the quick reply. I have suspected that Peter Stuckey's and
Warwick's paper was somehow involved :)

I've noticed that you also have Boolean expressions
(Gecode::MiniModel::BoolExpr) in 'post'. I haven't done any testing
with them yet, but I'm curious if you apply similar re-write rules on
Boolean expressions?

Thanks again,
Andrea