[gecode-users] Bugs in Gecode/J

Malcolm Ryan malcolmr at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon Apr 21 02:48:19 CEST 2008

I don't mean to hassle you, but I just need to know whether you think
you can help me with this problem. I am working towards a close paper
deadline and I need to know whether to stick with Gecode/J in the hope
that we will be able to sort out these problems, or whether I need to
look for another solution.

Thanks,

Malcolm