[gecode-users] Uninstallation problem

Joe Porter joe.porter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 19:11:28 CEST 2008

A long while ago I installed Gecode 1.3.1 using the Windows installer
package.  Now that I'm no longer using it, I can't uninstall.  I get a
message that says "could not access network location 1".   It takes a while,
and hitting Retry sends it off thinking before returning the same message.
Can anyone help me figure out how to uninstall this?

I am currently using the binary zipfile distributions, but it would be nice
to install and use the real thing (including Gist).

Thanks,
-Joe