[gecode-users] Bugs in Gecode/J

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist zayenz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 08:07:11 CEST 2008

Hi,

When the JVM crashes it leaves a file called hs_err_pid????.log
(replace ???? by some string of numbers), which contains a lot of very
interesting information. In particular, it contains the current stack
of the JVM, as well as as much of the current native stack as
possible. To debug what has happened, these are the files to look at.
If you need help with a particular error, then you should attach such
a file.

Cheers,
Mikael

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist, http://www.ict.kth.se/~zayenz/