[gecode-users] Introductions

Martin Mann mmann at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Apr 11 18:40:59 CEST 2008

Hi Joe,

I found the "Online Guide to Constraint Programming" by Roman Bartak
quite usefull for an introduction.
http://kti.mff.cuni.cz/~bartak/constraints/

But it doesnt correspond to all details of the Gecode architecture and
is a general introduction into constraint programming terms and
algorithms. But knowing this it should be easy to solve your own
constraint problems using the Gecode libs.

Unfortunatly, up to now there exists no general introduction into the
Gecode propagation and search stuff. But as far as I know it is in
preparation.
Maybe the publications will help you:
http://www.gecode.org/publications.html

Hope that's what you are looking for,