[gecode-users] sqrt function

Jaroslav Mlejnek mum.jmlejnek at post.cz
Sat Apr 5 16:17:30 CEST 2008

I tried compile Gecode source codes from svn but without any success. I am
using Windows, MSVS 2008 & Cygwin and as you write on your website
http://www.gecode.org/gecode-doc-latest/PageComp.html, there is no way how
to make DLLs? But I am using DLLs and header files now, so is there any MSVS
project which can do this? Or exists some more "talkaktive" how to?

If you have time can you send me patched header files and compiled DLL/lib
libraries? I am very sorry, but this things under Windows is a little bit
"taboos" for me and I can't use my linux because of project specification.

Jarda