[gecode-users] Extending Integer Variable

Vincent Barichard Vincent.Barichard at univ-angers.fr
Wed Apr 2 16:08:00 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am trying to extend IntVar in order to use it in my self(-made algorithms.
I would like to use an unaltered Gecode, but I need to add an "int" member in
the IntVar implementation. I don't want to make my own Integer Variable class
because I also need to use the algorithms designed in Gecode.
Is there a clean way to extend this class (by inheritance maybe ....) and add
a member without altering Gecode ?

Thank you for your assistance.
Best regards,

Vincent
--
Vincent Barichard        Université d'Angers (LERIA)
Tel: 02 41 73 52 06      Département Informatique