[gecode-users] Flatzinc/Gecode

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Fri Sep 28 13:05:12 CEST 2007

Hi.

> I'm trying to install the Flatzinc package on my Cygwin environment,
> where Gecode 1.3.1, flex 2.5.4 and bison 2.3 are correctly installed
> (and PKG_CONFIG_PATH is properly set).
> Invoking "make" I get this error:
>
> flex -oflatzinc.yy.c flatzinc.lxx
> "flatzinc.lxx", line 23: unrecognized %option: reentrant
> "flatzinc.lxx", line 24: unrecognized %option: bison-bridge
> make: ***[flatzinc.yy.c] Error 1

As noted on the Gecode/FlatZinc pages, you will need at least version
2.5.33 of flex.  We haven't tried to compile the FlatZinc interface on
Windows yet, so this may or may not work.  The current plan is to release
a full version of the FlatZinc interface together with the next version of
Gecode, and that version will then be fully tested under Windows (and
remove the dependency on flex/bison by providing pre-generated files).

Guido Tack
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~tack