[gecode-users] newbie's question about distribution

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Wed Sep 19 08:09:57 CEST 2007

Hi.
> I am playing with the Eclipse + Jython environment and setup the
> simple
> problem:

If I'm not mistaken, Jython allows you to access arbitrary Java
classes from within Python, right?  So I guess you just installed
Gecode/J and use it through the Jython wrapper.  While we can't help
you with the syntax, you should have a look at the examples that come
with Gecode/J and extrapolate from there.  For distributing on the
variables, you want to have a look at the "branch" functions in
particular.