[gecode-users] Views and serialization

Gustavo Gutierrez ggutierrez at cic.puj.edu.co
Tue Nov 27 01:17:22 CET 2007

Hi Guido,

On Nov 23, 2007 5:04 PM, Guido Tack <tack at ps.uni-sb.de> wrote:

> You can have a look at the file test/int.cc, the cloneWithReflection
> function might help you.  Please keep in mind that the reflection API
> is still experimental, the interface might change.  In fact, if you
> find things that don't work as you expect, or would like to have
> additional functionality, please let us know!

What i need now is to put some references to the newly added variables
in a "root" array. For instance, after merging the money problem space
into a queens of size 5 problem space i expect to have 8 more
variables. Also i need to have references to that variables from the q
IntVarArray (for instance, to post new constraints).

I have a question about the VarMap or VarMapIter. Is it possible to
know how many variables a VarMap stores, or to access VarBase objects
through VarMapIter?.  My idea is to iterate on the VarMap and to add
the VarBase corresponding objects to the q array. The problem is that
i don't find a method to get the size of the map to use it in a for
loop. The VarMapIter only provides access to variable specifications
but not to VarBase objects.

Gustavo Gutierrez